Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What is people to people student ambassador programs?


What is people to people student ambassador programs?
I just recived a letter from them saying I was invited to travel and study in England, France, Belguim, Netherlands, Germany, and Switzerland for the summer of '09. So what do I have to do to go?
Other - Destinations - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i got that same thing! i thught it was from my school or something but i dont know if its legit
2 :
They are legit. I have received them every single year since I was in the 6th grade. They ask you to go on tours and you go with other students. It's a great opportunity and you meet a lot of people. It's just if you want to pay the money and spend that much time away from home. Sometimes they put you with host families.
3 :
I got one yesterday to go to Japan. That company has been sued so many times and so many people have been hurt and 2 even died. You should go with family instead. It's safer and may even cost less.

Read more other entries :