Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My bf is an exchange student from the Netherlands, would it be weird to visit him this summer?


My bf is an exchange student from the Netherlands, would it be weird to visit him this summer?
I'm graduating and hes moving back (we're in hs). Would it be weird if i went and spent 2 weeks in the Netherlands with him? I think it would be fun, money isnt really an object either...what do you think?
Singles & Dating - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i think he might appreciate it a lot
2 :
no why would it be weird?? it seems fine to me he could be happy im guessing
3 :
Aw that's cute do it.
4 :
where are you staying though does he have his own place or ur staying with his family? I think renting a rm would be best but yeah go for it if you have the means to do so.