Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Netherlands, Sweden, OR Denmark for Student Exchange (please help, 10 pts)?


Netherlands, Sweden, OR Denmark for Student Exchange (please help, 10 pts)?
Can't decide, and need to decide soon. Netherlands - Amsterdam Uni Denmark - Aarhus Uni Sweden - Lund Uni I'm from Canada, and would've loved to go to England, but I felt like I needed to go experience somewhere a bit more different. Where would you pick based on: * Nightlife / Social Life / Friendliness of the people * Costs * Quality of school (IF you know) THANKS
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd delete nightlife if I were you. Women get raped and killed in Europe these days you know. All of those cities are equally bad when it comes to safety. But still, Lund should be the best choise. It's not good. But it's the best.

Read more other entries :