Friday, January 7, 2011

Any good art or design schools in England or the Netherlands?

Any good art or design schools in England or the Netherlands?
For various reasons, including just wanting to experience life in some other part of the world, I've been having a burning desire to move to Europe. I've narrowed down on England or The Netherlands as possible locations. So I'm wondering what would be a good art or design school from these places? Particularly any that work with digital media or art direction, and any that are ideal for foreign students. If it helps any, I'm currently a junior digital media student at UCF in Orlando, Florida, USA. My career goal is to design for film, television, videogames and the like.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Please read: ArtSchools.com - The Art School Directory >> Europe > London Design Academy Eindhoven, The Netherlands>

Read more other entries :