Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How was your experience on the people to people student ambassador program?

How was your experience on the people to people student ambassador program?
i'd like to know how was your experience on the people to people student ambassador program. i'm going on the trip to germany, netherlands, belgium, france, england, and switzerland
Studying Abroad - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i got the letter too but how much does it cost?
2 :
Amazing one of the best things i've ever done in my life! I went to australia. It was so much fun! It costs a lot but it is so worth it.
3 :
it cost alot i was asked last year but it was to much and this year im going to europe with p2p but i heard it was worth the money
4 :
I got the letter too! But i'm going to China. I'd like to know experiences too.
5 :
I went to Australia in 2004 with People to People. It was great, I had so much fun. It is definitely worth the money. I had a lot of fun, but my only complaints are that we did not stay in the places too long, and we went on a tour right after we got off of the plane.
6 :
I WENT ON THAT TRIP LAST YEAR!!!!! it was so much fun and we did soooo many things. youll really love it!!!!! email me for more details about my trip...too much to type here
7 :
i went to canada in 06' and it was so much fun.definitely worth the money
8 :
im goin to the italy,france,switzerland and austria trip!!

Read more other entries :