Friday, June 7, 2013

Best place to study abroad... Lund, Sweden... Leiden, Netherlands... or Budapest, Hungary?


Best place to study abroad... Lund, Sweden... Leiden, Netherlands... or Budapest, Hungary?
I am looking at the University of California's education abroad programs... and I narrowed them down to the cities mentioned above. College academics are not the issue for me here because they all look good to me, but I'm looking for the best atmosphere for a college student. I'm looking for a fun place to meet friends and experience a new place I've never been to before. Is anyone familiar with the student atmosphere in any of these areas? (P.S. ... I am leaning more towards Sweden or Hungary becase those programs are less expensive)
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd say Sweden. It's a very developed country with high standards of living and have some great deep-rooted universities. I heard that there are no tution fees for universities in Scandanavian countries in general (not sure about that). Life there is quite and peaceful. A note to be taken is that the climate there is quite unique. They have 6 months where the sun keeps on shining throughout the whole day and 6 months where the sun never shows up and its generally cold, not sure if this kind of atmosphere suits you. All the best.

Read more other entries :