Saturday, September 14, 2013

what type of life can a teenager expect in sweden?


what type of life can a teenager expect in sweden?
I'm going to be a foreign exchange student next year and I want to know more about the countries I'm considering. At first I wanted to go to Netherlands but that was booked. Now it's between Sweden and Switzerland, what are the similarities and differences. Where would a guy like me have a better time, especially if i want to party a lot? Also I might be in a small town in both countries so take that into consideration. Thanks.
Other - Society & Culture - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Lots of hot Swedish girls with blonde hair.
2 :
Sweden? Most likely lots of parties and hot girls.. Just don't think you won't have competition. If you're in a "big" (laughing) city being an American will be an even bigger advantage to get laid. Depending on what kind of person you are you can expect a social life and all that comes with it. Good looks helps. A lot. Even unsocial people can get away with being unsocial if they're hot because of that particular stereotype. I have never seen any drugs where I live (a town or whatever of 13 000) so if you like those kinds of things maybe you should consider staying in a big city. I bet you'll meet someone who knows how to get it. Even I do and I live in a very small place. Swedes might be the second best in Europe outside the UK at speaking English but don't think that means that everyone can speak fluently. Those who likes to skip school party the most.. To make up for being stupid I guess.. and those don't speak good English. I'll think you'd have a great time but it depends on what kind of a person you are and what kinds of people you hang out with.

Read more other entries :