Saturday, December 14, 2013

How would you interpret this?


How would you interpret this?
I was hanging out with group of people at a pub/restaurant. We were all seated around a big round table. They were friends of my friend (I didn't know them). I was talking to two people next to me and we were having a great conversation. During the conversation I looked around the table and saw two of her other female friends smiling at me. They both had a certain look in their eyes. They weren't invovled in the conversation (the table was long so they were about 10 feet away). They were really attractive foreign exchange students from the Netherlands. What does this mean? How would you interpret this? Were they just being friendly? Or were they flirting?
Friends - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They probably said "alfen noogen floober goober zen gutenzum geberstag." It means, "Gee, look at the huge booger hanging out of his nose." Yeah, they dig you man.

Read more other entries :