Friday, February 28, 2014

Is there a way I can transfer my Irish Leaving Certificate results into a comparisment in the netherlands?

Is there a way I can transfer my Irish Leaving Certificate results into a comparisment in the netherlands?
I did my Leaving Certificate in Ireland in JUne 2008 and got 520 points. However, to people outside of Ireland this means nothing. I am thinking of studying in the Netherlands or maybe the USA but not as a transfer student, just as an international student... before I can even consider this I need to know if there is a place where I can get my scores of my Leaving Certificate transfered into the school sytem of the Netherlands and also the USA? Any help on this subject will be very much appreciate so please reply!
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Contact the Dutch Embassy in Dublin. Dutch Embassy in Dublin, Ireland Royal Netherlands Embassy in Dublin, Ireland 160 Merrion Road Dublin 4 Ireland
2 :
It will not be easy, you might need to sit some exams in the Netherlands to qualify for a certain level of third level education

Read more other entries :