Wednesday, May 7, 2014

USA, Belgium or the Netherlands? maybe somewhere else? (where should I go on my exchange year)?


USA, Belgium or the Netherlands? maybe somewhere else? (where should I go on my exchange year)?
Hello! I'm 15 years old girl from Latvia (Europe) and I'm planning to spend one high school year as an exchange student abroad. I have to start the application process on September this year, but I dunno where to go.. I'm thinking about the USA, Belgium or the Netherlands, but I'm not sure about my choice, maybe finally I'll find myself in a tottaly different country, hah :) I'm able to speak english and a little bit russian, but I'm opened to learn a new language, I just would like to start learning a bit earlier, so it would be nice to choose earlier than on September. But anyway I believe that you could have an amazing exchange in every country. I think I'll go on exchange with YFU and these are my opportunities: (I'm not interested exchange in Asia, so I didn't write it here) Argentina Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Canada Chile Denmark Ecuador France Finland Germany Hungary Netherlands Norway New Zealand Sweden Switzerland Venezuela Help me please with my choice, tell where you'd go! :) Thank You!
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would definitely go to the USA. Netherlands and Belgium are both pretty close to Latvia, and I think it's way cooler to go oversea / to a different continent!
2 :
New Zealand for sure.

Read more other entries :