Tuesday, July 1, 2014

How can I make my design blog more popular in the Netherlands?


How can I make my design blog more popular in the Netherlands?
Hello. I blog about design and creativity from a (nearly) graduated student point of view in the UK and have a self-hosted Wordpress site. I'd like to gather contacts in the Netherlands as I wish to work out there for a year or so. One way of getting contacts is to make sure my blog is not only aimed at UK / US / AU / NZ audience, but a Dutch audience too. I haven't thought about translating each post as of yet, but I would like to know if there are any tricks or techniques I could apply to get a raised hit count in the Netherlands. Any thoughts?
Other - Internet - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Several ways to do that. 1. Try to make 1 small page to introduce your blog on Dutch language. 2. Find popular blogs withdo-followw links allowed. Post there 2-3 smart replies during a week. It's will give you some good links and people will probably find you from Search engeene. 3. You need have very good content on your blog, because if not - then people never leave a good comment about you. 4. Post to free dashboards if you offer some good things for people. Usually it's also giving links back to you. It's will take about 1 month to make only first preparations...

Read more other entries :