Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is 25 years too old to study in the netherlands?


Is 25 years too old to study in the netherlands?
Hi Am a kenyan lady who has studied in Dubai and now I am looking for a culinary school in the netherlands. I have checked in every site possible to see if my age could be a restriction in getting a student visa in the Netherlands. My husband told me that he suspects the embassy will not give me a visa since am above the student age? Could this be true? Kindly let me know. Thanks!
Netherlands - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Why don't you just ask this question to the embassy? Those are the experts, aren't they?
2 :
Age discrimination is against our constitution so I don't think that will be a problem. Find a culinary school worth your wile might just be a problem.
3 :
no problem you can study. am 29 and just finishing. of course enjoy biking, the herring and the canals!!

Read more other entries :