Thursday, April 7, 2011

Can an Australian study overseas as an international student?


Can an Australian study overseas as an international student?
I'm currently in Grade 11, approaching the halfway mark. I am interested in studying abroad. I was thinking the other day, Australia has a lot of international students, so can I study as an international student overseas? I would love to study in France, The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, or Austria. As they are centrally located in Europe. Can I for my undergraduate (Bachelor of Business, (Marketing/Advertising. P.s Haven't decided on yet) study in one of these countries in english. I would love to. Thank-you!
Studying Abroad - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, of course. Simply contact your nearest consular office of whichever country or countries you are interested in and find out the visa requirements. It will likely be easier for you to get a visa once you have been accepted to a university.
2 :
Most non-English european countries do their undergraduate degrees in English - some postgraduate degrees are in English but not their undergraduate. If you do this in as a year within an exchange program you only pay HECS fees for the year, but if you do the entire degree over there you will pay non-EU fees which are about the same as our international fees (100K for a degree) which will need to be paid up front. Unless you family is very rich they will not be able to get this saved up in one year.

Read more other entries :