Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I plan on visiting a old friend who now lives in Rotterdam, The Netherlands anything i should know?

I plan on visiting a old friend who now lives in Rotterdam, The Netherlands anything i should know?
I am a 25 year old single male x-ray student who is very outgoing, visiting an old friend who once lived in NYC with me. I was just wondering if anyone had any good ideas of what to do while in Rotterdam. This will be my first time in another country any do's and donts i should know about ? Oh and anyone know a good cheap hotel ?
Netherlands - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A good hotel in Rotterdam is the Regardz Airport Hotel Rotterdam. Its only fifteen minutes away from the city's centre. My mother stayed there and said that it wasn't very noisy considering its called the Regardz AIRPORT Hotel. She also said that there was good public transport nearby. I think the hotel costs around 69 EUR per night.

Read more other entries :