Monday, November 7, 2011

Student trying to get to her school? How would I do that?

Student trying to get to her school? How would I do that?
I want to go to school in the netherlands and I need to find the cheapest flights out of the US (Louisville) to Amsterdam. I'm flying by myself and I'm a minor so someone please help thanks! I've been checking sites but they get a bit trick so direct links would be a great help!
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You're joking, right? Flying to Amsterdam is far different than flying to Florida. Any traveller going to school abroad will first need a visa, an additional requirement on top of your passport. As an unaccompanied minor travelling internationally, you'll need special parental permissions and additional documentation, if the airlines will even take you internationally (many won't). Finding a cheap airline ticket is the least of your worries.

Read more other entries :