Sunday, January 1, 2012

What is the People To People Student Ambassador Program Like?

What is the People To People Student Ambassador Program Like?
I just recieved a letter in the mail today inviting me to "travel and study in Ireland, Wales, England, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands in the summer of 2009". This sounds so exciting! I have a few questions about it before discussing it with my parents. -How much will it cost? -How much spending money should I bring? -Homestay???? -Is it a lot of studying? Like do they test you? Of course I'm fine with learning a lot (thats my main reason to go). -Do we visit a lot of memorials and other special places? -How are the hotels? -About how many people go that you are with? Please, give me any information ya got! I probably will be attending the meeting.
Studying Abroad - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i don't have much info am usually looking for some but i got a letter today as well an is inviting me to travel and study in italy,france,switzerland and australia in the summer of 2009 i went to the wed-site but am not to convince yet
2 :
i dotn either i got one today...my dad was reading it to me....i am actually scared i dont know what can i possibly do oveer there...to go to Australia....i dont know.... i saw the website it doesnt have so much info....i just dont know!hahaha...
3 :
I got a letter to go on a trip to. This might help you with the question you had about what places you will visit. There are other parts on the website too that give a little more detail. I dont know how much it costs, I think its a couple thousand dollars. I was invited to go to China last summer and Im pretty sure they said it would cost about 6 or 8 thousand dollars. Its really expensive! But each trip cost a different amount, so it could be way cheaper. Im pretty sure I read on their website that about 30 to 40 students attend. Oh, and you do stay with a host family for a night or two (I know you do on the two that I had been invited to, Im pretty sure you do for all of them). Well I hope this helps. The website below is for the list of places you go http://www.studentambassadors.org/destinations/2009/BWH.asp
4 :
i was invited too but i got two letters one is for a trip to china and the other is for a trip to italy france switzerland and austria but idk if i can go ive heard that you got to raise money about 4000 which realy scared me lol but it sounds realy fun

Read more other entries :