Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Moving to the Netherlands to study?


Moving to the Netherlands to study?
Hi I need to open a bank account and get a mobile phone SIM card. Can someone please recommend a good bank and phone carrier for students? With the bank, I'd prefer one that has good student rates, and for the phone carrier, one that has cheap calls to other people on the same network. But any suggestions would be great. Is it easy to open a bank account in the Netherlands? What do I have to do?
Netherlands - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Opening a bank account is easy, just go to a building of the bank you want an account with. The people there will help you. I would recommend ING. That used to be Postbank and they had lots of student things so I guess ING has that too. I have a T-Mobile sim card and I'm very happy with it. It's not really expensive and it works everywhere.

Read more other entries :