Thursday, November 28, 2013

i am going to be a foreign exchange student?

i am going to be a foreign exchange student?
I am only interested in countries in Europe: Austria Belgium Flaners Denmark Finland Iceland Netherlands Norway Sweden(yeah! im 100% swedish!) Switzerland Turkey which sounds best?? I will be leaving August 2008 an ruturn July 2009 I will be 17 when I leave and 18 when i return.. ahh im sooo excited!!
Other - Europe - 13 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
France
2 :
i think all of those sound amazing!!!! look into all of those countries and find out which one interests YOU and your personality the best
3 :
i say sweden or denmark. learn the language while your there.
4 :
Iceland!!
5 :
Sweden, if you are Swedish!
6 :
I've been to Switzerland before. Kinde boring in my opinion. Depends on where about in Switzerland. Turkey?
7 :
I always thought Spain as cool but if you're swedish go there.
8 :
Congratulation! Sweden and Switzerland sounds good.
9 :
Australia (the outback)would be nice, not to mention Japan.
10 :
You should have gone to GERMANY my friend did and she loved it! but I say Sweden so you can explore your roots!
11 :
ICELAND
12 :
The Netherlands are big as far as foreign exchange programs go, Sweden would be cool because of your heritage, and Austra would be a great choice if you are into history, art, and music (Mozart was born there, Beethoven lived there for a time, and a lot of art was made there). Those would be my choices. Between the three, I would choose Austria because I am a history/music buff.
13 :
Switzerland, have the best things anyway, respected neutral country m, which education worth a lot

Read more other entries :