Thursday, November 14, 2013

Which schengen country's visa get easily and quickly in short period of time from UK?

Which schengen country's visa get easily and quickly in short period of time from UK?
I want to go to Italy , France, Portugal, Spain, Netherlands as a tourist. I want to apply for a Schengen Visa from UK. So, which country's Schengen visa can be get easily and a short period of time? I am in UK as a student. I came from Bangladesh. I am here almost 3 months. Now, I have 1 month holiday. My class will be start at 4th February, 2010. Please read all of information about me and give me response immediately.
Other - Destinations - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You are required to apply to the Embassy of the Country where you intend to spend the most of your time on your stay ( not necessarily the first Country ) - if you are flexible on this then I would suggest that you chose the Country that has an Embassy situated close to you so you can deliver and collect the required documents quickly and easily. This link should help - http://www.tumbit.com/how-to-guides/articles/103-schengen-visas.html

Read more other entries :