Friday, March 28, 2014

Job opportunities for a bachelor of science in pre med?


Job opportunities for a bachelor of science in pre med?
I am a student planning on doing a bachelor of science in pre medicine either in the Roosevelt academy or the University College Utrecht both in the Netherlands, I am planning on doing a Master later on but just in case I would like to know what my job opportunities are with a Bachelor of science ( BSc ) in pre medicine
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi Kokalade: I have been doing research myself for job opportunities and had found a site that gives quite a bit of information on job opportunities after education. I don't know about whether it will be applicable to your education in the Netherlands, but it is a pretty good general resource. Good luck, Mary

Read more other entries :