Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How to bring my gf to The Netherlands?

How to bring my gf to The Netherlands?
Hi, I'm a dutch university student living on "studiefinanciering" a kind of student loan and would like to know how to get a visa for my peruvian girlfriend to come and live with me, she has university studies (communication sciences) and speaks fluent English, no dutch however. Please any advice anyone could give me would be very appreciated since I love and miss her a lot. By the way, I met her in Peru where I was living before coming to The Netherlands to finish my career. Actually, she just finished school, and is not planning on going back rightnow, she wants to work.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
apply for student visa if she plans on going to school
2 :
You need to check out a Dutch government website. If you got married, she should be able to join you. I think most Latin Americans can go to Spain without visa, (she needs to check with the Spanish embassy in Lima), so you could meet up there, maybe get married in the sunshine.... Good luck!

Read more other entries :