Thursday, March 1, 2012

People to People Student Ambassador Program?


People to People Student Ambassador Program?
So I got this thing in the mail about a people to people student ambassador program to England, France, Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, and Switzerland. I am just wondering about the cost of this trip. I know the program is legit because one of my friends went on the trip to Australia. And i would also like some information on fundraisers you did to raise the money to pay for your trip.
London - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
a bit over 6000 fundingyoureducation.org
2 :
You can always check the People to People site for the prices on each trip. I didn't fundraise much for my last trip and i deeply regret that. Some of my friends were selling candy at their school. Others got a job or they talked to the owners of some restaurants for support. Have fun fundraising!

Read more other entries :