Sunday, April 7, 2013

What does it mean when two women sitting across the table smiles at me?


What does it mean when two women sitting across the table smiles at me?
I asked this in another section but got only a few responses. I was hanging out with group of people at a restaurant. They were friends of my friend (I didn't know them). I was talking to someone next to me and we were having a great conversation. After the conversation ended, I looked around the table and saw two of her friends (both female) smiling at me. The table was long so they were about 10 feet away. They were really attractive foreign exchange students from the Netherlands. What does this mean? How would you interpret this?
Singles & Dating - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It means you told a funny joke
2 :
They were betting you had a small penis, and when you looked at them, they were trying to stop themselves from breaking out in laughter.
3 :
doesn't mean a thing unless they hit on you or you hit on them.

Read more other entries :