Sunday, April 28, 2013

What does it mean when a woman smiles at me from across the table?

What does it mean when a woman smiles at me from across the table?
I was hanging out with group of people at a restaurant. They were friends of my friend (I didn't know them). I was talking to someone next to me and we were having a great conversation. After the conversation ended, I looked around the table and saw two of her friends (both female) smiling at me. They were really attractive foreign exchange students from the Netherlands. What does this mean? How would you interpret this?
Singles & Dating - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Maybe they were just trying to be NICE Why does this have to mean anything?????
2 :
If two old women smiling at you, how would you interpret this?
3 :
She wanted to rape ur ass lol jk but maybe she just being nice.
4 :
They may have thought you were cute and someone they might want to get to know better and were flirting. A smile says a lot.
5 :
well 1 they think your cute. and 2 you should think that they think your cute lol.

Read more other entries :