Wednesday, September 7, 2011

people to people student ambassador program? 2010- England, France,Belgium and Netherlands?

people to people student ambassador program? 2010- England, France,Belgium and Netherlands?
sorry i know its alot but im wondering if i should do it besides i heard it alot of money? did anyone get their letter for the summer of 2010. I went to their website and i got a little confused. How much it it? If i reserve my spot will i have to pay like im going for sure? is it just for the summer? because i read that people went for a semester? so if i reserve my spot that deosn't mean im going for sure, i can say no or change my mind right? how was the experience for others who have went before?
Studying Abroad - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Im still trying to figure out why I never got my letter but they skipped right too me missing the info meeting. Im really confused! I got the application book tho cause they sent it too me. Go on there webstie and click apply now on your program and itll tell you!
2 :
I read the information provided on their website. No mention of the amount of money required and no mention of whether or not my reservation suggests a no way out clause. Suppose I'll just have to find out at the information meeting in October.
3 :
My son just got a letter this afternoon too. We looked at the website and I see no mention of a price, but I'm sure it's going to be pricey! We did reserve his spot for the informational meeting, but he knows it may not fit into our budget. I do not believe going to the meeting will cost you anything but your time and gas to get there. The whole point of the meeting is to inform us about the program itself. I'm just a little leery about sending him overseas after reading the complaints on People to People. They have even had a death resulting from lack of providing medical care. While this particular student had pre-existing conditions, he was denied medical attention when he so desperately needed it. I know that when i was in middle school I went on a trip to Washington D.C. (not sure if it was People to people) and it was a great experience. i saw thing and went places I never would have had the chance to in my small town life. I know this would be a great experience for the children, just do your research and attend the meeting.
4 :
I have been before and it was life changing, reserve your SEAT at an information meeting ( through the website its free) and they will explain everyting you cant automatically go you have to go through interviews and stuff it is expensive but worth it like i said they explain everything at the meeting

Read more other entries :