Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ATTN! Gifts for Host Family in the Netherlands?


ATTN! Gifts for Host Family in the Netherlands?
I'm going on a student exchange to the Netherlands! Looking to bring some gifts for my host family. Something Canadian-ish.. Host Mom: Likes cooking, house wife, enjoys running, playing guitar Host Dad: Likes spending time outdoors.., just your average man Host Brother: Likes architecture, baseball, music, reading, sailing Host Sister: Likes fashion, music, harp ANY IDEAS? It doesn't have to follow their interests necessarily.. Thanks in advance :)
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Having done this myself its hard to bring gifts to people you don't really know. That's why i suggest covering your bases. I would bring stuff from Canada that really culturally Canadian and is relevant to their interests. I would also bring them something that's non cultural as well. ie box of chocolates or wine.

Read more other entries :