Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Country to be an exchange student?

Country to be an exchange student?
I want to be an exchange student and I can't pick a country! Here are the ones I have narrowed it down to: Czech Republic Denmark France Italy Netherlands Portugal Spain Austria tell me any ideas/suggestions you'd have
Other - Europe - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would say France or Italy, Netherlands is a great choice too.
2 :
All could be good, but what really matters are YOUR language skills and what you want to learn.Of the list you give then Danish students usually have the best English, that's not to say that other countries are bad. You pays your money and takes your choice, any will be an enjoyable experience.
3 :
I'd say ITALIA, we are the best at everything ! :D .......be italian.

Read more other entries :