Wednesday, November 28, 2012

People to People Student Ambassador Program?

People to People Student Ambassador Program?
I got an invitation in the mail the other day to go to Ireland, Wales, Scotland, & England. After reading the letter, I got onto the website and looked at the itinerary and I also looked at other programs. I found a different program that I liked more than this one (you go to England, France, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands & Switzerland). I reserved seats at the meeting for the letter that I got, and I have a couple of questions: 1. Can I change the program? 2. How much does it cost? 3. Is it worth the cost? Thanks!
Embassies & Consulates - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My daughter participated in this recently. She thoroughly enjoyed the experience. As the somewhat apprehensive financier of the whole experience, I cannot say one way or the lother if it was worth the money, but, again, she thoroughly enjoyed it and still corresponds with several friends she made during the trip.
2 :
This organization tries to sell its programs to all schoolchildren. It's not an exclusive thing as it wants you to believe by sending you an 'invitation'. It's just marketing of a highly exorbitant vacation. Decide if you really want to participate and if your parents can afford it. I would suggest visiting these places for less with your family or later on when you're older by yourself.
3 :
its a vastly overpriced private tourist company ..selling to gullible parent with more money than sense ...any of their trip could be done for half of their price

Read more other entries :