Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What is the average rent price for student accommodation in Ithaca NY? (Cornell University)?


What is the average rent price for student accommodation in Ithaca NY? (Cornell University)?
I am a Master student in the Netherlands and will be going to Cornell University for a research project from april to mid august. Since I am trying to figure out my budget for my stay, I would like to have an idea of how much it costs to rent a student accommodation on/near campus (I don't drive). And what does this price generally include? (internet, electricity, water.......) I forgot to mention that I am looking for rent prices of a furnished room, whether it's a 1 bedroom studio or a room in a house shared with other people.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It should be about $900/month.

Read more other entries :