Wednesday, January 1, 2014

People to People Student Ambassador trip 2009?


People to People Student Ambassador trip 2009?
This summer I am going on a people to people trip to England, Ireland, Wales, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands. Now with the trip quickly approaching, I'm getting really excited but also super nervous! Has anyone been on one of these trips before?? Do you have any advice on some things that I might overlook while packing?? How many pictures did you take appx.? Thanks!!
Other - Europe - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I went on a People to People trip in 2005 to Australia. I absolutely loved it! People to People is really an amazing program. You've got nothing to be nervous about. When it comes to packing, make sure you really look at the list that you're given, and have everything on it. Don't over pack, because you're the one that will be carrying your stuff around, no one is going to do it for you. As for pictures, my trip to Australia I only took like 300 pictures, but that's something I regret. Last summer I went to Europe with a different program, and only for 10 days, and took close to 1400 pictures. So be prepared to be snapping photos all the time, especially with the amazing places you'll be going to! Have fun!

Read more other entries :